Sim

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Thursday 17 March 2011

I've just spent the morning looking at new cars.

I'm not buying one - I can't afford a bus ticket at present - but I need to find the perfect car for the main character in my novel. I need a very particular vehicle as it plays a key part in one chapter, so I have to ensure the car is up to the job. After a number of google searches I think I've found the perfect car. I'm sure, if it's ever published, I'll be told it was a terrible choice, but you can't please everybody.

Writing is a funny thing, really. Today I looked at new cars, a few days ago I was looking up the spec of a handgun. My search history would certainly raise a few eyebrows! I love trivia, so all this research throws up more rubbish for me to fill my brain with.

Anyway, time to get on, the pages seem to be flying out of me at the moment (quality control later) so I'm making the most of it. Who knows where my next research will take me?

Added 13.26PM

Curse spider solitaire. That 'just one game' while I think has turned into an hour of playing. Without doubt this game is sent by the devil to torment us......


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my ramblings. I appreciate all feedback - good and bad!

Thanks

Neil