Sim

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Tuesday 15 March 2011

Hurray!!!!

I think I've finally cracked assignment N5 on the WB course. After months of struggling to find magazines to write to, I came up with both in one day.

The best part is, I have an article written a while back (just for fun) that is perfect for one magazine. The other article wrote itself while I was in the shower and I just typed it out when I sat down at the computer. Amazing! After trying for so long, it is suddenly very easy (though the tutor might hate them!).

I've just got to do a final check on everything and then send them off to my tutor. Hopefully he'll feel they're good enough to be considered for publication - I might send them anyway, if I'm honest.....

I want to mention an auction to raise money for the Japan disaster. I came across this earlier today - it's organised by established authors and offers manuscript assessments, books and other items. Bid for any of these items and the proceeds go to help the people of Japan. http://authorsforjapan.wordpress.com

That's it for today. Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my ramblings. I appreciate all feedback - good and bad!

Thanks

Neil