Sim

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Thursday 28 April 2011

Adventures of a traffic cone...

My novel is struggling for life at present – both in terms of 'coming to life' and in awaiting my decision whether to continue with it.

I am loathe to throw it on the unfinished, unloved and unwanted pile, but I can't get past the giant roadblock I seem to have thrown up.

As a result, I've decided to concentrate some of my energies on a character I invented whilst stuck in a jam on the motorway.

As we sat in the traffic, I made up a short story which took life as I told it. Colin the Cone was born.

Returning home I drew some (fairly crude) cartoons to illustrate parts of the tale and, before I knew it, he had his own website. www.colinthecone.co.uk

The site and the stories are still being developed, but I'm quite pleased with it so far. The illustrations are possible going to transfer onto some t-shirts - with the hope of sales – and I'm looking at a possible short book of stories/illustrations. Some of the images/jokes are quite adult although there is a more family friendly set as well.

Please feel free to visit the site and leave any comments, either via the site e-mail or this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my ramblings. I appreciate all feedback - good and bad!

Thanks

Neil