Sim

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Monday 2 May 2011

The expansion of Colin the Cone

I’ve spent the last few days thinking about my Colin the Cone character and attempting to start him on the viral pathway. This is much harder than I expected, although he does now have his own facebook page and half a dozen ‘friends’.

I’m hoping to use the house teenagers to spread the word about him and encourage visitors to his website.

I’m also asking his friends to send pictures of him if they spot him on his travels (some of his friends are in Australia).

Any suggestions for spreading the Colin website would be gratefully accepted – I will shortly be printing a few t-shirts and keyrings to try and raise his profile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my ramblings. I appreciate all feedback - good and bad!

Thanks

Neil