Sim

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Thursday 12 May 2011

The Cone marches on...

I discovered some exciting news about my Colin the Cone character today.

Following my creation of a Facebook page for him he has begun to accumulate a number of friends. Initially, this was entirely made up of people known to me, but no longer....

I've (he has?) started receiving friend requests from people who've seen him and want to join in the fun. Not only that, but they've begun sending me pictures of him in their workplace. Now add in the fact they are in Australia (I'm in the UK) and I find this very exciting! I'm informed they have acquired a cone and intend taking him on road trips as well. Considering they work in a bank, I'm astonished at his popularity with them.

I intend making up a small, softback book to send out to them, with his story and images in it.

Perhaps this is the start of a boom in Colin mania? World domination can only be a short time away...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to leave a comment on my ramblings. I appreciate all feedback - good and bad!

Thanks

Neil