Sim

Get a free Giffgaff Sim

Wednesday 15 August 2012

A possible earner?

I've just come across a site that suggests you can earn money from blogging.

As I am currently trying to earn some extra (or any!) money, I thought I'd give it a go.

As such, I'm required to add the fairly random sentence,  an envelope absolutely, positively has to be there overnight, to this blog. 

Normal blogs will return shortly, but I'll keep you up to date on whether there actually is money to be made from blogging.

Neil

2 comments:

  1. Hello Neil, good to hear from you - slightly puzzled by your post and not clear what action you are supposed to be taking to earn money from your blog.

    I thought most earnings came either from advertising links or blog posts which linked to sites through which one was already earning.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rainbow

    I'm not entirely clear on this myself at present, as the company hasn't given me all the details. I suspect they ask me to write sponsored blogs for companies whose product may be of interest to anyone who reads my waffle.

    I'll post more details when I know more.

    Thanks for reading and commenting.

    Neil

    ReplyDelete

Please feel free to leave a comment on my ramblings. I appreciate all feedback - good and bad!

Thanks

Neil